1Look,listen and say部分翻译
Amy:Dad,will you take us to the park tomorrow morning?
埃采:爸爸,你明天早上将带我们去公园吗?
Mr Smart:Yes.l'II take you there at half past seven.
斯玛特先生:是的。我将在七点半带你们 去那里。
Amy:Half past eleven?
埃米:十一点半?
Ms Smart:Half past seven.
斯玛特女士:七点半。
2Listen,read and act out部分翻译
Daming:My father goes to work at eight o'clock every morning.
大明:我爸爸每天早上八点钟去工作。
Fangfang:Whal does he do?
芳芳:他是做什么的?
Daming:He's a policeman.
大明:他是一名警察。
Fangfang:My father goes to work at six 'clock every enening.
芳芳:我爸爸每天晚上六点钟去工作。
Daming:That's late. What's does he do?
大明:那很晚。他是做什么的?
Fangfang:He's a worker in a factory.
芳芳:他是一名工厂工人。
Daming:My mother goes to work at eleven o'clock every night.
大明:我妈妈每天晚上十一点钟去工作。
Fangfang:That's very verylate.。What does she do?
芳芳:那非常、非常晚。她是做什么的?
Daming:She's a nurse.
大明:她是一名护士。
Fangfang:My mother goes to work at half past five every morning.
芳芳:我妈妈每天早上五点半去工作。
Daming:That's very early .What does she do?
大明:那非常早。她是做什么的?
Fangfang:She's a taxi driver.
芳芳:她是一名出租车司机。
Fangfang:Look! Here's my mother!
芳芳:看!我妈妈在这里!
Fangfang's mother:Hello,children.…take you to school.
芳芳的妈妈:你们好,孩子们。我将带你们去学校。
Fangfang and Daming:Thank you!
芳芳和大明:谢谢您!
POLICE警察 TAXI出租车
3Listen and say部分翻译
My father goes to work at eight o'clock every morning.He's a policeman.
我爸爸每天早上八点钟去工作。他是一名 警察。
My father goes to work at six o'clock everevening.He's a worker in a factory.
我爸爸每天晚上六点钟去工作。他是一名工厂工人。
4Practise部分翻译
Look and say.
看一看,说一说。
teacher教师 doctor医生 nurse护士
My uncle... 我叔叔……
My father... 我爸爸……
My mother... 我妈妈……
07:00七点08:30八点半 22:00晚上十点
小编推荐:请关注我们微信公众号:mw748219