外研版八年级下册英语Module4 Unit1课文翻译

1Match the words and expression in the box with the...部分翻译

cough 咳嗽

fever 发烧

headache 头痛

stomach ache 胃痛

toothache 牙痛

2Listen and check (√) what's wrong with Betty and...部分翻译


3Listen and read.部分翻译

Doctor:How can I help you?

医生:你哪里不舒服?

Daming:I feel ill. I've got a stomach ache and_my head hurts.

大明:我感觉病了。我胃痛,头也痛。

DOc{or:How long have you been like this?

医生:你这样有多长时间了?

Daming:Since Friday. I've been ill for about three days!

大明:从周五开始。我已经病了大约三天了!

Dcctor:I see. Have you caught a cold?

医生:我明白了。你感冒了吗?

Daming:I don't think so.

大明:我认为没有。

Doctor:Let me take your temperature...Hmm, there's no fever. What kind of food do you eat?

医生:让我给你量一下体温……嗯,不发烧。你吃什么食物?

Daming:Usually fast food.

大明:通常是快餐食品。

Doctor:Do you have breakfast?

医生:你吃早餐吗?

Daming: No,no usually.

大明:不,通常不吃。

Doctor: That's the problem! Fast food and no breakfast. That's why you've got a stomach ache.

医生:问题就在这里了!吃快餐食品,不吃早餐。那就是你胃病的原因。

Daming:What about the headache?

大明:头痛是怎么回事呢?

Doctor:Do you do any exercise?

医生:你锻炼吗?

Daming:Not really.I haven't done much exercise since I got my computer last year.

大明:不怎么锻炼。自从去年有了电脑,我就没怎么运动过。

Doctor:You spend too much time in front of the computer.It can be very harmful to your health.

医生:你在电脑前花费时间太多了。这可能对你的健康是非常有害的。

Daming:OK,so what should I do?

大明:对,那么我该怎么做?

Doctor:Well,don't worry. It's not serious. First,stop eating fast food and have breakfast every day. Second, get some exercise, such as running. And I'll give you some medicine. Take ii three times a day.

医生:嗯,不用担心。不严重。第一,停止吃快餐食品,每天吃早餐。第二,进行一些锻炼,如跑步。我给你开一些药,每天服用三次。

Daming:Thank you,doctor.

大明:谢谢您,医生。

Everyday English

曰常英语

. How can I help you?

你哪里不舒服?

. No, not usually.

不,通常不吃。

. That's the problem !

问题就在这里了!

. Not really.

不怎么锻炼。

Now complete the table about Daming.

现在完成关于大明的表格。

Illness

疾病

How long

多长时间

Why

为什么

What to do

做什么

4Complete the passage with the words and...部分翻译

cough咳嗽

fever发烧

health健康

stomach ache胃痛

temperature体温

It is easy to look after your (1) . Just do some exercise,such as running. Do not eat fast fcod! It may give you a (2) . Most illnesses are not dangerous but when you catch a cold or get a (3) ,you may also get a (4) . This means your (5) is higher than usual. You must go to the doctor.

照料好你的(1)健康是容易的。就做些锻炼,如跑步。不要吃快餐食品!它可能给你带来(2)胃痛。大多数的疾病是不危险的,但当你感冒或者(3)咳嗽时,你也可能会(4)发烧。这就意味着你的(5)体温比平常高。你必须去看医生。

5Listen and notice the intonation.部分翻译

1 How can I help you?

你哪里不舒服?

2 How long have you been like this?

你这样有多长时间了?

3 Have you caughta cold?

你感冒了吗?

4 Do you do any exercise?

你锻炼吗?

Now listen again and repeat.

现在再听一遍录音并跟读。

6Work in pairs. Act out a conversation between a...部分翻译

Student A:You are a doctor.

学生A:你是一名医生。

Student B:You are at the doctor's. Choose one of the illnesses from the box in Activity 1.

学生B:你在医生办公室。从活动1的方框中选择一种疾病。

-How can I help you? 你哪里不舒服?

-I've got a bad cough. 我咳嗽得厉害。

小编推荐:
外研版八年级下册英语Module1 Unit1课文翻译
外研版八年级下册英语Module3 Unit3课文翻译
外研版八年级下册英语Module3 Unit2课文翻译

相关推荐

为你推荐

分类

字数

年级

话题

网友搜索

请关注我们微信公众号:mw748219

 立刻访问

声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

粤ICP备18135249-2号