1Match the two parts of the sentences. There may be...部分翻译
Could vou explain what happened then?
你能解释一下后来发生了什么事吗?
Can you tell me how she's different?
你能告诉我她怎么不一样吗?
Could I ask if you've mentioned this to her?
我可以问一下你是否向她提及过此事吗?
Do you know why she treats you like that?
你知道她为什么那样对待你吗?
I did not know who she was.
我不知道她是谁。
I asked her why she smiled at me that day.
我问她那天为什么对我微笑。
1 I asked her...
我问她……
2 I do not remember...
我不记得……
3 I cannot find out...
我没搞清楚……
4 I do not understand...
我不理解……
5 I could not decide...
我不能决定……
a)...when I should call her.
……我应该什么时候给她打电话。
b)...why he looks worried.
……他为什么看上去焦虑。
c)...if she would like to go with me.
……她走否愿意和我一起去。
d)...how long he would be away.
……他要离开多长时间。
e)...where I met her for the first time.
……我第一次是在哪儿遇见她的。
2Complete the conversation with if, what,when ...部分翻译
Jo:Hi,Anna.Did you get the invitation to the end-of-term concert?
乔:你好,安娜。你收到期末音乐会的请柬了吗?
Anna:Yes,I did.
安娜:是的,我收到了。
Jo:Could you tell me(1) you're going to come?
乔:你能告诉我你(1)是否来吗?
Anna:Yes,I'd love to.
安娜:是的,我愿意去。
Jo:That's great. What about Tony? Do 'you know (2) he's coming?
乔:那太好了。托尼呢?你知道他(2)是否来吗?
Anna: Yes,he's coming. Don't forget,he's in the school band.
安娜:是的,他来。别忘了,他在学校乐队里啊。
Jo:So do you know (3) the band will play at the concert?
乔:那么你知道音乐会上乐队将演奏(3)什么吗?
Anna:Of course! But I don't know (4) they will play.
安螂:当然知道!但我不知道他们将(4)在何时演奏。
Jo:I think they'll play first.
乔:我认为他们将第一个演奏。
Anna:Do you know (5) Tony has written a new song for the concert?
安娜:你知道托尼(5)是否为音乐会写了一首新歌吗?
Jo:Yes,he told me that he had,but I think it's a surprise.
乔:是的,他告诉我他写了,但我认为这是个惊喜。
Anna:I've heard that Arthur isn't going to play the piano at the concert.Do you know (6) ?
安娜:我听说阿瑟不打算在音乐会土弹钢琴了。你知道(6)为什么吗?
Jo:Yes. He's broken his arm.
乔:知道。他摔断了胳膊。
Anna:Oh dear,that's terrible!
安娜:哦,天哪,那太糟糕了!
3Complete the sentences so that they are true for you.部分翻译
1 I do not remember who
我不记得谁
2 I do not' understand why
我不明白为什么
3 I cannot decide where
我不能决定在哪儿
4 I want to know when
我想知道什么时候
5 I asked him whether
我问他是否
4Complete the conversations with the sentences in...部分翻译
a)I'm atraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打错了。
b)Can I help you?
要我帮忙吗?
c) I'll call back later.
我待会儿会打过来。
d)Jack isn't here right now.
现在杰克不在这儿。
e) Who's calling,please?
请问您是哪位?
A:Good moming. This is 23456789. (1)
早上好。这里是234567890。(1)要我帮忙吗?
B:Hello. May I speak to Jack?
你好。请杰克接电话好吗?
A:Jack? (2)
杰克?(2)恐怕你打错了。
B:Oh,sorry.
哦,对不起。
A:That's OK.
没关系。
B:Hello. May I speak to Jack,please?
你好。请杰克接电话好吗?
C:(3)
(3)请问您是哪位?
B:It's Sally.
我是萨莉。
C:Just hold the line,please.
请稍等。
(A moment later.)
(过了一会儿。)
Sorry,(4) Can I take a message?
对不起。(4)现在杰克不在这儿。我可以捎个口信吗?
B:No,thanks.(5)
不用了,谢谢。(5)我待会儿会打过来。
5Complete the passage with the correct form of the...部分翻译
circle of friends 朋友圈
follow 跟随,去
treasure珍宝
stay in touch保持联系
When my grandmother died,I felt my heart break.OMany dark days (1) ,and I missed her so much.She was full of love for everyone in the family and every piece of advice she gave me was a (2) .She had a wide (3) and they often came to see her.She (4) with them until her last days.
我奶奶去世时,我感觉心都碎了。许多黑暗的日子(1)随之而来,我非常想念她。她对家里的每一个人都充满了爱,而且她给我的每条建议都是一件(2)珍宝。她有一个很广的(3)朋友圈,而且他们经常来看她。直到她最后的日子,她依然与他们(4)保持联系。
6Listen and choose the problem the speaker describes.部分翻译
a) My best friend has tound a new best friend.
我最好的朋友找到了一位新的最好的朋友。
b) My long-lasting friendship with someone is coming to an end.
我和某人之间长久的友谊将走到尽头。
c)I have moved to a new school and I'm lonely.
我搬到了一所新学校,我很孤独。
d) My best friend's parents don't like me.
我最好的朋友的父母不喜欢我。
7Work in pairs, Choose the best piece of advice in...部分翻译
a)Talk about your feelings.
谈你的感受。
b)Try to spend some time with your triend. Do something that is special to both of you.
尽量和你的朋友共度一些时光。做对你俩来说都特殊的事。
c) Forget about your friend. Nothing stays the same all the time.
忘记你的朋友。没有事情总是一成不变的。
Now listen and number the pieces of advice in the order you hear them.
现在听录音并按照你听到的顺序给这些建议标上序号。
8Write about a friend.部分翻译
1 Describe your friend.How did your friendship start?
描述你的朋友。你们的友谊是怎么开始的?
2 What makes your friend so special?
什么使得你朋友如此特别?
3 What do you do together to have fun?
你们一起做什么愉快的事情?
4 Do you think your friendship will stay the same in the future? Why or why not?
你认为将来你们的友谊会不变吗?为什么或为什么不?
Around the world
世界各地
Pen friends
笔友
Many people make friends by writing letters. One way to find a pen friend is to join a club. International Pen Friends started in 1967 and has over 300, 000 members in different countries. Their youngest member is eight years old,and their oldest member is over eighty. Some people write to find out about life in another country. Others want to practise their foreign languages or share their hobbies. Stamp collectors,for example,write to people in different countries so that they can collect the stamps on the letters they receive. Most people just enjoy making friends,and they invite their pen friends to visit them.
评多人通过写信交朋友。交笔友的一种方式是加入俱乐部。国际笔友会于1967年创立,在不同国家有超过30万名成员。他们中最小的8岁,最大的80多岁。一些人写信是为了了解另一个国家的生活。其他人想练习外语或者分享他们的爱好。例如,集邮爱好者给不同国家的人写信以便能收集他们所收到的信上的邮票。大多数人只是喜欢交朋友,并且邀请笔友来看望他们。
9Work in groups. Read the list. Discuss what is...部分翻译
·always help each other 总是互相帮助
·go to school together 起去上学
·be honest to each other 彼此诚实
·share things with each other 互相分享事物
·be kind to each other 彼此和善
10Make your poster with your group members.部分翻译
Make your poster with your group members. Write about your own experience and draw some pictures.
和你的小组成员做海报。写关于你们自己的经历,并画上一些图画。
11Present your poster to the rest of the class.部分翻译
Present your poster to the rest of the class.
向班里的其余成员展示你们的海报。
<script type="text/javascript">addAd(ad_003);</script>
小编推荐:请关注我们微信公众号:mw748219